Wednesday, August 5, 2009

C'est la vie

C'est la vie is a webcomic by Jennifer Babcock.

In her own words:
I graduated from UCLA in June 2004 with a BA in history and art history and have no idea what I’m going to do for a living. Currently, I'm a graduate student at NYU's Institute of Fine Arts studying Ancient Egyptian art history. I'm hoping that by continuing my education, I can buy some time before I find a "real" job.



While enrolled at UCLA, I wrote “C’est la Vie” for the university newspaper, The Daily Bruin, where it was discovered by Universal Press Syndicate in its first year of publication. “C’est la Vie” as it exists today is a result of the partnership between me and UPS, in the hopes of creating a feature that could be embraced by a wide audience. I signed a contract with Uclick, the online division of UPS in March of 2005, and "C'est la Vie" is now a daily feature on www.ucomics.com.


(From Guy)

No comments: