Sunday, October 18, 2009

T Pain Obama Auto-Tune

T Pain Obama Auto-Tune is a Youtube video of a T-pain digital short on Jimmy Kimmel Live.  Basically, they introduce the iPhone app where you speak into your iPhone and it autotunes it to make you sound like Cher/T Pain. (You can actually buy this app, so I slapped a "commercial" tag on this TOTI entry.)

They took a few Obama snippets and made it sound funny.  I'm not sure why they didn't even mention the Autotune the News folks, when clearly, this is their bag.  I mean, T-Pain even went on Autotune the News #8, so it's not like he wasn't aware of it. Whatever, I didn't watch the original Jimmi Kimmel live episode to know precisely if he mentioned it or not. 

I was also uncomfortable with the twinkling grills at the end... but less guilty about the amputation joke. Does this make me a bad person? 

Boop. Enjoy!

(From J. Pae)

No comments: