Wednesday, February 11, 2009

F*** My Life

F*** My Life is a very plain, text-heavy website for all your mundane, sad sad stories. Anything that would cause a reasonable person to exclaim, "F*** My Life" is game.

Examples:
"Today, my boyfriend was tapping on my thigh to the beat of the music when we were driving to dinner. When I asked him what he was doing he replied, 'Just watching the ripples.' FML
#22681 (6) - 02/10/2009 at 10:11pm by thunder thighs

Today, I was in the car with a group of my girl friends discussing sexual experiences when I looked down and realized my Blackberry had dialed the family I babysit for and had left a five minute voicemail. FML
#22263 (6) - 02/10/2009 at 8:46pm by Embarrassed

Today, I got this HUGE package at my college dorm from my parents with candy, chips, canned soup and all these goodies. When I called my mom to thank her, she replied 'We got rid of your cat, Annie'. FML
#22256 (6) - 02/10/2009 at 8:44pm by melissae "
You can opine on the pitifulness of the quotes by clicking either "I agree, your life is f***ed" OR "You deserved that one."

(From Guy Danus )

No comments: