Sunday, February 1, 2009

Smart Grid

Smart grid is GE sub-website about the Smart Grid, or an updated power grid they launched. Basically, alternative energy can travel well beyond its previous 100 mile radius, and it's more efficient. It's totally intensive to load, but also totally pretty. There are shiny spinny things and so you should see it.


It's so nice, I have a feeling Jack Donaghy (GE's Vice President of East Coast Television and Microwave Oven Programming) is behind this. 

My octagenarian computer doesn't have a webcam, but let me know if the "How It Works Section" works. My friend Christina says it's amaaaaaaaazing.

(From my friend Christina)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the 30 Rock reference -- very true. Just checked out your blog for the first time, and I think it's great.

Journal by Julie

W. E. B. Du Blag said...

Thanks Julie!

Also, my friends Justin and Xtina say that the hologram/wind things works.