Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Art of Manliness

 The Art of Manliness is a blog by married couple Brett and Kate McKay. It features articles on helping men be better husbands, better fathers, and better men. Brett explains his blog:

"My idea for the Art of Manliness came about as I was reading Men’s Health magazine. It seemed to me that the magazine’s contents were continually going downhill, with more and more articles about sex and how to get six pack abs. Was this all there was to being a man?  

...

 In our search to uncover the lost art of manliness, we’ll look to the past to find examples of manliness in action. We’ll analyze the lives of great men who knew what it meant to 'man up' and hopefully learn from them. Every week we seek to uncover the essential skills and knowledge today’s man needs to know.


...


I don’t claim to have all the answers, nor do I claim that I’m an expert on all things manly. I started this blog not because I had all the answers to being a man, but because I wanted to explore the questions with other men."

Enjoy!

From Metafilter

No comments: