Monday, June 22, 2009

Food, Inc

Food, Inc is a trailer about the eponymous commercial movie. According to Wikipedia, it was "directed by Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Robert Kenner. The film is loosely based on Eric Schlosser's bestselling 2001 non-fiction book Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal and The Omnivore's Dilemma written by Michael Pollan."

Seems like your typical lefty documentary. I like the creepy music and totally wan to see it. Shoud I bother?

(PS: Okay okay you caught me: I don't normally post things like this, it's really just a ploy to get someone to see it with me.) 

(From Tanya)

2 comments:

Guy Danus said...

This actually looks pretty interesting. I would see it with you! :D

Unknown said...

i think since i'm a huge fan of food, i kind of owe it to myself to watch this. sounds pretty interesting!