Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Life Is Average

My Life Is Average is a humor site, mocking FMyLife.com.. FMyLife, of course, is a site where people write in crappy things that happended to them, and readers vote on the best/funniest/worst thing to happen.

In My Life Is Average, people write in with anectdotes of supreme mediocrity. Such as:

"Today I left the house without locking the door. When I came back, all my stuff wasn't gone. MLIA "

"Today, I opened my closet. Didn't find Narnia. MLIA."  

"I'm a security guard at a museum. Nothing comes alive at night. MLIA"  

"Today, my G string snapped. I had to get a new one for my cello. MLIA "

"Today, I experimented with another guy. We were great lab partners, and will probably work together again. MLIA "

"While downloading Limewire, it asked me if I was going to use it to download music illegally. I said no. I did. MLIA. "


"Today, a spider bit me. I did not get super spidey strength."

"Today, I saw a single lady. I liked her, but I didn't put a ring on it. MLIA "

"Today, I had some Frosted Flakes. There were good, but not great. MLIA."


The tone is understated apathy. Cute.  

(From DB)

No comments: