Saturday, February 6, 2010

What happens if you fall into a Black Hole?




Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson at The Richmond Forum - What happens if you fall into a Black Hole?
is a video of a talk given by astrophysicist Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson. In it, he describes, based on known science of how Black Holes operate and how the human body responds to such conditions, what would happen to your body if you fell into a Black Hole.

For a few extra hours of science fun... check our Dr. Tyson's website. Besure to check out the video of Dr. Tyson on The Colbert Report- funny stuff! Or his appearance on The Daily Show.

I wish someone had told me how fun science can be back when I was required to learn it in exchange for grades that determined my future...

"Science is, in fact, interesting. It's just never been presented that way." - Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson


(From my friend, Daniel )

No comments: