Monday, April 12, 2010

Five Great (and Still Lost) Treasures!

We've all visited the beach and inevitably there's those two or three souls searching for their big find: buried treasure. Now, I'll admit I've gone out with a friend and found a few random pieces of metal, but I've never fallen victim to the illusion that I would find a secret chest of gold.


Apparently, the illusion may not be. A Whole Lot of Nothing is a blog that has put together five secret caches that are still missing and can be yours for the taking.

From a hidden gold and silver cache in the hills of Ohio to Captain Kidd's hidden treasure chest located somewhere on the Connecticut River, if you're willing to put in the work, the payoff promises to be quite rewarding.

While there may be something to these wives' tales, the best part for me are the hilarious stories of treasure hunters' schemes for getting the treasure. So, don't lose too much sleep dreaming over your treasures.

No comments: