Thursday, April 22, 2010

Write for TOTI

Dear Loyal Readers,

I hope you have been enjoying TOTI. If you want to see it continue, you should strongly consider writing for TOTI.

I have 3 final exams in the next week and a half, and am going slightly batty. After my final final (of my entire life, I hope), I have to study harder than it's humanly possible. For 6 weeks straight. I am strongly considering going on a coffee IV, catheter, and TPN so that I never have to get up from my desk. Yes, it's that serious. :)

The other option is, I may have to take another hiatus until June 12th, 2010, the day after I am scheduled to take the most important exam of my life. If I re-start then, expect the first post to be non-sensical and full of spelling atrocities.

Write for TOTI like our hero contributors. You too, can make a difference. Sign up by emailing garbagestored[at]gmail.com.

(From WEB du Blag)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Good luck with your exams! I don't comment often enough but I really love this blog and visit at least once a week to see what you've found.

Take a hiatus and concentate on your schoolwork. The internet will still be here when you get back. :)

LinguisticApollo said...

Let me know if you need help sometime. I could do a few articles if need be :D.