Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Math

New Math is a well-designed, simple website about concepts as math equations run by the mysterious CRAIG DAMRAUER. Craig claims to bake his ideas fresh every monday. Simple, delightful. Some of the ideas are rather half-baked, but I appreciate the fresh visual appeal.

As a tangential aside, I always have trouble spelling "equation." It makes sense that there is a T there, because the two sides equaTe but it's weird that everyone pronounces it equaSION. Like an invasion of equal signs. Sigh. I digress. Enjoy!

(From sorry, I forgot)

3 comments:

Stefanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefanie said...

My favorite one is "Crazy = Talking to yourself - (Cell Phone + Ear Piece)"

W. E. B. Du Blag said...

Hahaha ace, Stef. Ace. Miss you!