Monday, January 5, 2009

What's My Blog Rated?

What's My Blog Rated? is another one of those personality-type quizzes for your blog. It gives your blog a film rating (G, PG, PG-13, or R) based on how many bad words there are in it.  Just punch in your blog's address, and the site analyses your blog. 

The rating quiz is free, but the results are only given after you dodge an ad from the supporting dating site shilling its services. Just click through and ignore it.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

TOTI got a rating of PG-13 based based on the presence of the following words:
jizz (4x) crap (2x) fuck (1x)

(From Buzzfeed)

2 comments:

Guy Danus said...

jizz in my pants!! hah

totally worth the pg-13 rating.

totally.

W. E. B. Du Blag said...

Fo sho. At first I was offended. Then I was like, when does this blog say jizz so much?

And then I was proud.