Friday, May 23, 2008

Wry Baby


Wry Baby is a baby clothes and baby shower gift store whose slogan is "raise funny people." It was founded by San Francisco parents Kelly and David Sopp. According to their self-promoting, third-person-voiced about page,
Their T-shirts, baby body suits and accessories, with slogans like "I'm Not a Girl" and “I Might Barf” are becoming a huge hit among Hollywood stars and the new generation of hipster parents.
Wry Baby has stores in the US, Australia, the British Virgin Islands, Canada, the Caymans, and Singapore. The best part of the site are the cheeky books, in particular, Pregnancy Tips by the Sopps. It's hilarious. A few samples:


What can I say, I'm a sucker for these funny instructional-looking black and white photos. Ever since the modified airline safety card drawings came out, it was downhill from there.

PS: Sorry I lagged. I literally had this entry almost all ready to go, and fell asleep before publishing it. :( :)
(From Everyone and their mom)

No comments: