Sunday, April 5, 2009

David Pogue: Cool new things you can do with your mobile phone

Cool new things you can do with your mobile phone is a TED talk by David Pogue, the New York Times Tech Columnist.  David is a sometimes funny, and always awkward. I'm not sure if it's the timing, but I feel like 2/3 of his jokes are recognized as jokes, but fall flat. The rest go well.  It's kind of uncomfortable but worth it. 

In these talks, he tends to always sing a parody song he composed himself, accompanied on the piano, and this talk ends no differently.  You can tell he really really loves Weird Al. 

Anyway this is his latest talk, and David speaks about all the neat things phones + the interwebs can do together. It was filmed in December, 2008, and just posted March 2009.  So it's still fresh, and I still found some things I didn't know about.  Enjoy!

(From my iPod)

No comments: